This sort of performance issue is something that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
I just ran a few standard test questions past Laybia, and the results showed that there are still traces of ALICE in her system. What I’ve found that is the biggest problem at this point is the over 1 second response time for every question I asked.
I’m hopeful that this new version will incorporate some of the improvements that I’ve suggested over the past several months (the vast majority you can read about in the forums over there).[/edit]...
Since you’re using Program O, there are some suggestions that I can make to help improve performance. Of course, if you have any trouble, just holler, and I’ll see what I can do to help determine the problem.
Over at the Program O forums, I’ve posted an improved debugging script that reports the exact time that each call to run Debug() is made.
This will show you where any bottlenecks are occurring. Download the attached file (debugging.txt), check it for viruses (always!
Steve- well, yes of course, the generic design is based on both Alice and Chompsky.